Today’s time-constrained HR professionals need the latest best practice strategies and principles for a rapidly changing market. The explosive growth in workforce mobility has created new compensation management challenges and complexities for a global workforce.
Global Compensation Immersion Program (GCIP) gives professionals expanding in global remuneration responsibilities a comprehensive foundation in concepts and trends in the field of compensation for global application. The program includes key topics such as compensating multi-national workforces, compensating global assignees, documenting and evaluating jobs for global alignment, building and maintaining salary structures, base pay administration, pay for performance and variable pay – all with a global lens.
Upon completion you will be able to:
- Explain the Total Rewards Model and design process
- Understand compensation philosophy and strategy for global impact
- Identify key objectives for a global compensation program, plus global assignments
- Define the primary elements of compensation for your global workforce
- Utilize strategic concepts associated with job analysis, documentation and evaluation
- Identify multicultural nuances that affect global compensation
The Global Compensation Immersion Program sparks connections with like-minded professionals facing similar global remuneration challenges and provides the opportunity for a lifetime network of peers, subject matter experts, and thought leaders.