Lead the change. This is your moment.
Expectations, and the stakes, couldn’t be higher.
You’re not alone. 70% of organizations are tackling diversity, equity and inclusion (DE&I)* with leaders like you at the helm.
HR professionals are at the heart of the workplace equity conversation. It’s up to them – YOU – to shape the workplace of the future. Now’s the time to share your voice, fuel proactive, effective change and accelerate solutions to build an equitable path forward at your organization. It’s no longer a “nice to have,” it’s an imperative.
Join top thought leaders and peers at this timely virtual forum to learn, network and find out what they are doing in today’s uncertain environment to drive workplace equity at their organizations. You'll gain insights from pros at Mastercard, Estee Lauder, Cerner, Capital One, PandoLogic, Motorola, Google, and many more.
With inspiring keynote sessions, three hot topic tracks and 18 engaging breakout sessions, you'll be able to customize your experience to hone your skills and leave with practical solutions in areas that matter most to you and your organization.
What you'll find in each track:
- Cultural Transformation:
- Gain insight into innovative workforce engagement initiatives to accelerate your DE&I efforts
- Learn cultural frameworks for incorporating diversity and inclusion initiatives your employees and other stakeholders will champion
- Identify the intersection between workplace equity and social justice to help fuel change in the workplace and beyond
- Inclusive Rewards
- Leverage data to design DE&I initiatives and fair, inclusive rewards programs
- Harness the power of well-being for your inclusion efforts
- Discover ways to incorporate DE&I into your Total Rewards strategy to drive organizational values and success
- Pay Equity
- Address pay inequities at all levels, from managers to the board and beyond
- Assess the broader impact of pay equity on a diverse workforce and remove impediments to “career equity”
- Learn about developments around the globe that will help you construct equitable pay practices
Commissioner, U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
Anti-hate Crimes Activist and Mother of Matthew ShepardAmplifying the story of Matthew Shepard to inspire individuals, organizations and communities to embrace the dignity and equality of all people.
This event is designed for Total Rewards and HR professionals, specialists in diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) and compensation and benefits, as well as any professional who is interested in understanding pay equity, inclusive rewards and cultural transformation from a Total Rewards perspective.
The reviews are in!
WorldatWork's virtual conference experience is a blockbuster hit! It's the next best thing to being “there.” Here’s what attendees of our virtual events are saying:
“I really loved the conference...A really great format and platform.”
“I really appreciate this new virtual format, helps me to stay ‘in the know’ and educated during this period of transition.”
“Really enjoyed it, and connecting with other delegates on the side chats. It was almost like being part of a mini-break away.”
“The sessions I attended today were great. I love this format!”
Seize your moment to lead change in your organization. Join us at the WorldatWork 2021 Workplace Equity Virtual Forum.
*Workplace Equity Study, WorldatWork in partnership with Korn Ferry (10/20)