Work-Life Seal of Distinction
The WorldatWork Work-Life Seal of Distinction recognizes employers who demonstrate leadership in creating a culture that supports employees at work and at home. Seal of Distinction recipients are organizations that set the standard for balancing work and personal time. As a result, their earned reputation as a great place to work helps attract top talent, who in turn help the organization reach or exceed its goals. It truly is a win-win situation for employees and organizations.
Recipients vary widely by sector and industry, but they share one universal characteristic: All are forward-thinking organizations that look beyond cultural, demographic and institutional boundaries to continually create new ways to enrich the lives of employees while achieving business goals. Past recipient organizations include:
- Government agencies
- Academic institutions
- Labor organizations
- Work-life service providers
- Collaborations between service providers or consultants and employers
- Nonprofits and community-based organizations.
The WorldatWork Work-Life Seal of Distinction is determined by the overall strength of your organization's work-life portfolio and success in creating positive work environments. Applicants are evaluated on work-life programs, policies and practices reflected in:
- Caring for dependents
- Health and wellness
- Financial support and education
- Paid and unpaid time off
- Community involvement
- Workforce experience and engagement.
Programs, policies and practices are weighted on several factors, such as the complexity of implementation, required organizational resources and perceived breadth of access.
- There is no fee to apply.
- Applications for the 2017 Seal of Distinction will be accepted online in the fall of 2016.
- Watch here for more information coming soon.
The Call for Applications is now closed.