Organizations are grappling with unprecedented Total Rewards-related challenges during this global pandemic. What strategies and actions should you take in response to this evolving health emergency and resulting economic impact? How do you prioritize changes to your rewards programs? What actions are most effective in this volatile environment? We'll discuss the challenges and impacts of the current global situation, share current responses and outlooks from organizations globally and share learnings from prior disruptive events.
In this session, you’ll gain an understanding:
- Of the current state of preparedness for business continuity during this pandemic
- Of the likelihood of positive, neutral and negative impact on business due to the pandemic
- Of the current state of preparedness of rewards and benefits programs in response to the pandemic
- Of what organizations globally are doing and considering in terms of rewards and benefits actions
- Of the range of labor cost reductions that are being considered as responses
- Of principles to consider in implementing rewards program interventions
Don Lowman is the Global Leader for Korn Ferry's Rewards and Benefits Practice located in the Stamford office. Much of Don’s work with clients is focused in the executive pay and governance area
Tom McMullen is a leader in our Workforce Rewards Practice and Performance Management practices based in our Chicago office.
Amanda Wethington is a leader in our workforce rewards and salesforce effectiveness practice based in our Washington, DC office.
Steve Kapper is a leader in our benefits and actuarial practice based in our San Francisco and DC Metro offices.
Mark Quinn is the Reward and Benefits Leader for the EMEA region and is based in the UK. Mark’s work focuses on executive compensation and broad-based rewards.
COVID-19 Expert Insights: Members and nonmembers receive complimentary access to live and recorded sessions. Access to the live event is limited to the first 1000 participants, so be sure to log on up to 15 minutes prior to the event start time. If you miss the live event, playback will become available on-demand shortly after the event date.
All Other Expert Insights: Members receive complimentary access to live and recorded sessions ($149 for nonmembers). Access to the live event is limited to the first 1000 participants, so be sure to log on up to 15 minutes prior to the event start time. If you miss the live event, it will become available 30 days after the event date.