If you have purchased a Blended Learning course or seminar you will have access to the online course materials through the duration of class. The course materials will be accessible on the start date of class on the specific Blended Learning class page.
Customers who would like the course materials after the last day of class may purchase a print copy of the course materials or purchase an extension to e-learning.
Course and Exam Payment Information
- Payment is due with registration and is required to hold your space.
- Course materials (and BAII calculator, if applicable) will be available for pick up on site the day of the course for all classroom public education courses or one-day seminars. Participants will now have the opportunity to access the course materials electronically for two-day courses, as a PDF. The e-course materials will be accessible two weeks prior to the course start date or upon registration if you register within two weeks of the course.
- If you access the e-binder and then cancel or transfer the course, you will be charged full price for the materials.
- Because waiting lists typically exist for our events, please visit www.worldatwork.org/policy for an explanation of our cancellation and refund policy.
WorldatWork is dedicated to advancing the total rewards profession by providing you with the most current and highest-quality certification. Our certification standards reinforce your credibility and enhance your knowledge of current practices as you progress in your career.
Exams within the CCP, CBP, GRP and WLCP certification tracks are valid for eight years. If customers take longer than eight years to complete their certification, any exams that they passed more than eight years ago are no longer valid toward certification. Customers may retake expired exam at a discounted rate. Learn more.
No time limits are in effect for the CECP or CSCP because these certifications are earned by passing one comprehensive, total test.
WorldatWork is pleased to offer computer-based testing (CBT) as a preferred solution for customers who have registered for any certification exam.
For more information on computer-based testing, please visit www.worldatwork.org/cbt or contact Customer Relationship Services. To create an account and schedule your exam, please visit www.pearsonvue.com/worldatwork.
Your exam eligibility expires after 120 days. You must schedule and complete your exam within 120 days from the first day of a live event (traditional classroom or blended learning) or from date of purchase for self-paced e-learning. 30-day exam access extensions are available for a fee of $165 USD if purchased before your 120-day eligibility expires.
WorldatWork provides billing and collection services to WorldatWork Society of Certified Professionals ("Society"). Accordingly, certain charges may relate to services provided by the Society.
Course Cancellation/Transfer Fee Policy
• 15 or more calendar days prior to course – 100% credit on account
• 14 or fewer calendar days prior to course – 50% credit on account
• No notice – no credit
Credit issued for cancellations may be applied to other WorldatWork events or products. Credits not used within two years are deemed to be a contribution to ongoing WorldatWork research and related programs that support the profession.
• Course: 14 or fewer calendar days prior to a registered course are subject to a $150 USD transfer fee
For more information regarding our refund and cancellations policies or to file a complaint, please contact Customer Relationship Services at email@example.com or 877-951-9191.
WorldatWork 511: The Course and Event Disruption Notification Line
WorldatWork 511 is a course and event disruption notification line in case any natural or man-made emergency impacts a scheduled educational event. WorldatWork 511 streamlines the process to alert course presenters, participants and partners of any last-minute changes, both on site and online.
When someone reports an emergency, a recording will be made and sent to multiple WorldatWork staff members who can take action. We will confirm details with the original caller and update WorldatWork 511 for any future callers with the latest status (the instructor will arrive by 11 a.m., the course has moved to a new location, etc.).
WorldatWork is always concerned about the health and safety of our participants and faculty. With the flu season upon us, please be considerate of your fellow WorldatWork classroom attendees. If you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms or if you have a contagious illness, please make arrangements to reschedule your course participation. Contact WorldatWork Customer Relationship Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877/951-9191 (toll free).
WorldatWork has negotiated a group rate at the host hotel which will be honored until the contracted block of rooms has been sold or until the cut-off date has expired, whichever occurs first. WorldatWork cannot guarantee the group rate after that time. To make reservations, please call the hotel listed for your event, mention that you are a WorldatWork event attendee and the dates of the event to receive the group rate. Hotels can be found next to the event on the schedule.
AVIS Car Rental Discount
WorldatWork has secured special discounts for seminar attendees through Avis Rent A Car. To take advantage of this discount, please contact Avis directly with the seminar information and WorldatWork discount code #T667999. Call toll-free 800/331-1600 or online at www.avis.com.
- Blended Learning & Computer-Based Testing Certification Exam Package: Includes online course materials, access to 60-day e-learning , online tools and other resources and exam credit. Once registration is complete for this package, customers will receive easy instructions to schedule their exam through the WorldatWork computer-based testing partner, Pearson VUE.
- Course Only: Includes online course materials, access to 60-day e-learning , online tools and other resources.
- Course and Certification Exam Package: Includes tuition, course materials and certification exam.
- Course Only: Includes tuition and course materials.
- E-learning – Green Option: Includes course materials and access for 60 days.
- E-learning & Computer-Based Testing Certification Exam Package: Includes course materials, access for 30, 60 or 120 days, and exam credit. Once registration is complete for this package, customers will receive easy instructions to schedule their exam through the WorldatWork computer-based testing partner, Pearson VUE.
- E-learning & Computer-Based Testing Certification Exam Package – Green Option: Includes course materials, access for 30, 60 or 120 days, and exam credit. Once registration is complete for this package, customers will receive easy instructions to schedule their exam through the WorldatWork computer-based testing partner, Pearson VUE.
- Course Materials and Computer-Based Testing Certification Exam Package: Includes course materials and exam credit. Course materials are non-returnable. Once registration is complete for this package, customers will receive instructions to schedule their exam through the WorldatWork computer-based testing partner, Pearson VUE.
- Computer-Based Testing Certification Exam Only: Includes only registration for a certification exam session. Once registration is complete and payment is received, customers will receive easy instructions to schedule their exam through the WorldatWork computer-based testing partner, Pearson VUE.
Go here for more information on Computer-Based Testing.
For assistance with exam planning, please contact Customer Relationship Services at email@example.com.