Total Rewards 2009 Conference and Exhibition
Dealing with today’s challenges / Preparing for tomorrow’s opportunities
Uncertain economic times bring challenges as well as opportunities. No matter the financial climate, it’s important to develop innovative ways of motivating and retaining key employees. Where can you find practical ideas and answers that are relevant, realistic and results focused?
Join us for the one conference in 2009 you cannot afford to miss!
WorldatWork Total Rewards 2009 Conference and Exhibition will bring together more than 100 of the top experts in the profession to present current, “up to the minute” topics about today’s human resources challenges and offer dynamic, new ways for motivating and retaining a successful workforce.
Learn the latest in total rewards resources at the HR conference of the year including:
- Keynote speakers Steve Lundin, author of “FISH!” and Carr Hagerman, co-author of “Top Performer”
- Dynamic workshops and forums in the specialty areas of executive rewards, compensation, benefits, work-life and total rewards
- World-class experts sharing the latest in total rewards practices
- Hear first-hand about research results that won’t be available in journals and publications for months
- Networking events for learning and sharing the latest best/next practices
- Get energized at the Exhibit Hall by seeing the latest innovative solutions from more than 160 HR Exhibitors
Because we want the conference content to be relevant and timely, more information will be added to the Web site as new presentations and speakers are added. This will ensure that Total Rewards 2009 Conference and Exhibition is packed full of the latest trends and practical solutions! Don’t miss out. Plan on joining us in Seattle by registering today!