Frequently Asked Questions
- How easy is it to submit my experiences through the volunteer profile?
The profile has been designed to make the submission process quick and easy. You will be asked to enter your contact information and experiences in each section of the profile as necessary. To save what you have entered and proceed to the next screen simply click the Save button or Next icon. Once you are finished, click Submit to send us your profile.
It may take 10 – 15 minutes to complete the profile depending on the extent of experience you are entering. You can exit at anytime and return later to finish your profile. All information saved prior to exiting will be there when you return. Remember to click the Save button before exiting.
- Is my information secure?
Your information is completely secure and will not be released to anyone outside WorldatWork.
- Is it necessary to complete the volunteer profile?
The profile is our best way to get to know you and your interests. The more we know, the easier it will be for us to locate an opportunity for you.
- I submitted a profile but I have not been contacted. Is anything additional required?
Nothing additional is required. Profiles are reviewed upon receipt and matched to opportunities as soon as they are available. There are limited opportunities to serve in some roles and the wait can be extensive. We do our best to contact interested leaders periodically to discuss options and we encourage you to reach out if you are interested in serving immediately.
- I have an interest in teaching but there isn’t a position available currently. Can I participate in a different role?
Yes. There are a number of opportunities available at WorldatWork and we hope you are willing and able to explore them. You are not limited to the areas of interest you express in the volunteer profile. Feel free to contact us if you’d like to discuss your opportunities to get involved.
- I would like to talk about the volunteer program to better understand the opportunities available to me or the process of transitioning between opportunities. Who do I contact?
We welcome your call. Please don’t hesitate to contact Suzanne Klausner at 480-304-6817 or email@example.com.