||The WorldatWork Community is for member-to-member discussion, networking and informational purposes only.
||Use of the WorldatWork Community for solicitations or any other business activity including recruitment or marketing, advertising, or sale of events, products, or services is strictly prohibited. WorldatWork Local Networks are permitted to use the Community to communicate regarding events, meetings, products and services within their respective Community Group only.
||Recruiters and job seekers will utilize the Career Center for job postings, job searches and resume posting.
||WorldatWork reserves the right to modify, update, replace, remove, refuse access to, suspend or discontinue, partially or entirely, its services, the WorldatWork web site, or any content, data, or information on its web site, including without limitation posts, blogs, comments, users, usernames, groups, group names, or any other material in any form (hereafter “Content”), with or without notice.
||You agree and acknowledge that WorldatWork has no obligation to store, maintain, or provide a copy of any Content.
||WorldatWork reserves the right to charge and modify prices for use of its services, Content, or web site, within WorldatWork’s sole discretion.
||By submitting any Content to this service, the participant grants WorldatWork a perpetual irrevocable, worldwide, fully paid up, royalty-free license to reproduce, edit, modify, delete, publish, transmit and display, create derivative works from, distribute or perform it in whole or in part or incorporate it in any form, medium or technology.
||You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of this service, use of this service, or access to this service, or any Content.
||You are limited to one member profile. Duplicate registrations will be removed. . Your profile name must be your name; organizational profiles are prohibited.
||You may not utilize WorldatWork’s services, web site, or Content to engage in any activity or provide any service that is competitive, in WorldatWork’s sole discretion, with WorldatWork.
||Uploaded images are limited to photographs of community members or logos directly related to or representing groups only. Other images may be removed at any time in WorldatWork’s sole discretion, including images that may be deemed indecent, obscene, or otherwise inappropriate.
||Group names consisting of an entity or trademark name must be created and owned by an official representative of that entity/trademark, evident by a corresponding email address.
||Group names and logos must not infringe upon any third party copyrights, trademarks or other proprietary rights.
||Group names may use an entity or trademark name without an official representative of the entity/trademark managing the group, provided the group name clearly communicates that the group is not run by, owned by, or managed by an official representative of the entity/trademark. (e.g. “Clients of Mercer”, “Fans of the Hay Method”, “SHRM Members”, “Members Pursuing SPHR/PHR”), unless otherwise instructed by an official representative of the entity/trademark that use of that name is limited/prohibited.
||Groups must be directly related to information sharing or networking within the total rewards profession. Groups with names or intent that may be deemed indecent, obscene, or otherwise inappropriate will be deactivated.
||WorldatWork reserves the right to limit the number of groups per owner and to delete inactive groups at any time.
||WorldatWork reserves the right to deny any group creation at any time and for any reason.
||WorldatWork neither endorses nor is responsible or liable for any postings or content, advertising, products, services, or materials available from web sites or resources suggested by WorldatWork Community participants or linked to from the WorldatWork Community. You shall not imply or state, directly or indirectly, that you are affiliated with or endorsed by WorldatWork without the express prior written consent of WorldatWork.
||You may be held legally liable for Content posted or submitted by you.
||By submitting any information to WorldatWork, you represent and warrant that such submission is accurate, is not confidential, and is not in violation of any contractual restrictions or other third-party rights. You also agree to inform WorldatWork, and to update your member profile, promptly in the event that any such information has changed.
||You represent and warrant that you
(a) are not under the age of 18; (b) are not an owner, employee, or agent of any direct competitor of WorldatWork; and (c) that you do not have more than one WorldatWork member profile.
||You agree to indemnify and hold harmless WorldatWork for any damages, losses, and costs (including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees) related to third party claims, charges, or investigations, caused by (a) your failure to comply with these terms and conditions; (b) any Content you submit or representations you make to WorldatWork; or (c) any activity in which you engage through WorldatWork.
||You are solely responsible for your interactions with other members. WorldAtWork reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other members and to terminate your account, within WorldatWork’s sole discretion.
||Disclaimer. WorldatWork makes no express warranties whatsoever regarding its services, web site, or Content. To the fullest extent permitted by law, WorldatWork disclaims any and all implied warranties, including without limitation any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement.
||Limitation of Liability. To the extent allowed by law, neither WorldatWork nor any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, shareholders, or directors shall be liable for any damages of any kind arising from your use of the services, web site, or Content of WorldatWork in excess of the amount of the total membership fees paid by you, if any.
||This agreement and any disputes with WorldatWork will be governed by Arizona law. Any disputes shall be resolved by final and binding arbitration, under the rules established by the American Arbitration Association, to be held in Scottsdale, Arizona, with reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs to be recovered by the prevailing party.
||This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding of the parties and supersedes all earlier agreements or understandings with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement.
||WorldatWork’s failure to act with respect to any breach of this Agreement does not constitute any waiver with respect to such breach.
||You may not assign any rights or delegate any duties under this Agreement.
||WorldatWork may change or update this Agreement at any time, within WorldatWork’s sole discretion, effective upon posting to WorldatWork’s web site or otherwise notifying you.
||WorldatWork reserves the right of WorldatWork to suspend or terminate any users who engage in repeated violations of this Agreement.
You will not use the discussions for purposes of sharing, reselling or duplicating copyrighted WorldatWork intellectual property, such as certification preparation binders and other course/seminar materials.
The following discussion and Group Content is specifically prohibited:
- Solicitation to participate in external research.
- Content that you do not have the right to disclose or make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary obligations, including without limitation, insider information, proprietary or confidential information, or trade secrets.
- Content that is indecent, obscene, or otherwise inappropriate or off-topic.
- Content that includes fraudulent statements or other misrepresentations or that portrays any person or entity in a false light.
- Content posted under a false name or impersonation.
- Content that defames any person, business, governmental or other entity, product or service.
- Content that is inflammatory, threatening, abusive, intimidating, or that uses rude language.
- Content that is unlawfully discriminatory against protected classes under local, state, or federal law.
- Content that infringes or otherwise violates any person or entity's patent, trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property rights, or Content that constitutes false advertising or unfair competition.
- Content that violates any local, state, federal or international laws, including without limitation all laws prohibiting anti-competitive activities or unfair trade or securities practices and all laws regarding the privacy of information about or restrictions on disclosure of particular compensation levels either of individuals or of particular companies.
- Content that discloses confidential information regarding any WorldatWork Society certification examination.
How WorldatWork Participates in the Community
- The WorldatWork Community Moderator(s) monitors the Community to ensure proper usage.
- WorldatWork staff do not actively contribute content to the discussion area, however, Community Moderator(s) may facilitate discussions.
- Community members may report suspected abuse or inappropriate content or profiles to the Community Moderator at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on the flag icon located throughout the Community.
- Discussion posts designated as anonymous are anonymous to other community members, however, WorldatWork moderators and administrators have access to the identity of the poster.
- WorldatWork makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, timeliness, suitability or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in this information, or any losses, injuries or damages arising from its display or use.
- Certain pages, including the blog and other partner-content pages, contain links to other websites operated by third parties. These links are provided as a convenience to access the information contained therein. WorldatWork has not reviewed all of the information on other sites and disclaims responsibility for the content of any other sites or the products or services that may be offered on or through those sites. Inclusion of a link to another site does not indicate any endorsement or approval of the site or its content.
- WorldatWork reserves the right to edit, remove or stop any content and/or comments that it determines to be unacceptable, including, but not limited to, any abusive, profane, rude, defamatory or anonymous comments.
- All information is for informational purposes only