Password:  Change  |  Forgot  |  Help   

Email   Print

Compensation  >>   Internal HR Audit - Templates Search Discussion Posts
Discussions Help
Sort By: Oldest posts first Most recent posts first
Private17012

Internal HR Audit - Templates  
Posted: 08/11/2009 08:05am   281 Views

We are developing an internal audit of the HR function. If anyone is willing to share samples of their own internal audit templates, I'd be happy to share our final product back once complete. You can email them to me at dhart@initiate.com.

Dina Hart

Senior HR Business Partner

Initiate Systems, inc.

Private14572

Posted: 08/11/2009 09:01am  

I am developing a process for this myself, so I have been working on getting some things together.  I don't have a "template", but I do have some ideas for you that I have been using to get started.  First, I went through all of our HR policies/procedures and picked the ones that I wanted to ensure compliance with (I made sure that the ones I chose were measurable in some way).  Second, I created a few different checklists to use as a guideline - one for legal compliance (specific to my state; you can probably get info on laws/regs from your state DOL website), one for data validation and accuracy in our HRIS, and one to check for cost controlling measures.

This is just a start, and as I said I am just now developing this as well, so I hope that helps a little bit. 

Posted: 08/13/2009 09:05am  

Hi, What kind of data you are trying to Audit? We do a lot of Audit in PeopleSoft Data, I will send you an example......

Private14324

Posted: 08/14/2009 06:23am  

This is a function that I have been very interested in creating for our dept as well.  Would it be possible to receive a example of your audit program? We have a very small HR dept (10 and only 1 in comp) for 1,900 employees.  We need to make sure that we are doing thing correctly the first time to continue to hold our line on HR staffing.  My email is dwildman@everettclinic.com

Thank you.

Posted: 08/14/2009 06:45am  

David, It is an Example of what we do for our systems users (Designed Query), you already have it in your e-mail

Private15091

Posted: 08/15/2009 12:33pm  

Hi, Salomon,

i will be greatful if you can forward me too, my mail: syed_mateen_ahmed@rediffmail.com  since i am also looking the same.

Appreciate and thanks in advance.

Regards

syed

Private17219

Posted: 08/18/2009 10:21am  

We are in the same boat (trying to create) - we do have some audits (primarily benefits, and a few compensation) but would like to expand that some more - so my email is dawn.price@nortonhealthcare.org

Posted: 08/18/2009 10:33am  

I hope the fiel works to you

Regards

Private61738

Posted: 03/15/2011 11:59am  

Hello,

I was wondering if you ever received any templates from anyone.  If so, would you be willing to share?  I am about to embark on the process as well and would  be quite thankful of a stepping stone to get started.

Thank you,

Calena Gray

Private61738

Posted: 03/15/2011 12:02pm  

Hello,

I realize this post is quite old now but I was wondering how the process went for you and if you would be willing to share some of your info with me.   I am about to embark on the audit process and would be very appreciative of some stepping stones to help get me started.

Thank you,

Calena Gray

Private14324

Posted: 03/15/2011 12:42pm  

Hi Calena-

I have not received anything, not even a response on my request.  Hopefully someone using this site has some information that they are willing to share.

Pls. keep in touch and together we can likely assist each other.

David

Private61819

Posted: 03/16/2011 06:33am  

I too am interested in any information if you wouldn't mind sharing. I will be doing an internal desk audit of 3 positions in benefits looking at processes, etc. and how it relates to a generalist model. Any templates, help is appreciated. Email me at charolette.whitley@corelab.com

Top Contributors
Compensation

CONNECT WITH US 

Copyright  |  Privacy Policy  |  Site Map  |  Advertise with Us  |  Community Terms and Conditions

WorldatWork